Terms and Conditions
- Use of the Website
By using any website owned and operated by Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited such as (www.travel.earth, a digital travel publication)(‘Travel Earth’) you agree to be bound by these terms.
Your use of this Website is intended for personal, noncommercial use. You agree not to use this Website to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
In accessing or using the Website, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. Travel Earth does not endorse such content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy. You therefore access and use the Website at your own risk.
Travel Earth believes in protecting your privacy. In certain circumstances, we may disclose information about you to third parties if we determine, in our sole discretion, such disclosure is necessary (a) to protect Travel Earth’s systems, assets, employees, members and customers; (b) to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems; or (c) to comply with legitimate and enforceable governmental requests or court orders.
- Prohibited Activities
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, content, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Any other use of Travel Earth.com (travel.earth) content requires the prior written permission of Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited.
Additionally, you agree that you will not and will not assist or enable others to:
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial or unlawful purpose;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot; spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process to access, scrape, index, retrieve or otherwise use the Website or any content on the Website for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or makes excessive traffic demands on the Website;
- deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Travel Earth in connection with the Website;
- use the Website to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the Website;
- use the Website to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the Website in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the Website to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
use the Website to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the Website to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Website to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”);
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website; or
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Website Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website.
- User Accounts
You need to create an account and provide information about yourself in order to use some of the features on the Website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and login credentials. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
Your account is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity), create an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
We may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Website, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. For example, we may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Website if you misuse the Website. Any such termination or suspension could prevent you from accessing your account, the Website, your Content, Website Content, or any other related information.
You may terminate your account at any time by closing your account and discontinuing your use of any and all parts of the Website. If you close your account, we may continue to display your previously published Content and are under no obligation to remove any of your Content.
As a user of this website, you understand and agree that: (1) neither Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited nor its affiliates will have any liability to you or others for any unauthorized transactions made using your password or account; and (2) the unauthorized use of your password or account could cause you to incur liability to both travel earth and other users.
- Electronic Communications
When you use the Travel Earth Website, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically and agree that we may communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages on the Website. You may unsubscribe from e-mail communications at anytime by emailing (email@example.com)
You and other users of our Website can contribute to the Website in a number of different ways, including submitting emails, writing reviews, making postings, uploading and posting photos or videos, making comments or suggestions, submitting ideas, filling out public profiles, rating other users’ contributions and making other similar contributions or submissions to the Website or to Travel Earth (collectively, “Content”). We may use your Content in a number of different ways, including, among other things, displaying it on the Website, reformatting it, translating it into other languages, editing it for clarity and grammar, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites, mobile properties, applications, and media platforms.
Accordingly, please be aware that by submitting Content, you grant Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited and its affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Content throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Content. You acknowledge that Travel Earth may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Travel Earth the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Travel Earth’s rights in the Content by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Content is non-confidential and non-proprietary. If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by Travel Earth or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and (d) you forever release Travel Earth, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Travel Earth by virtue of any such moral rights.
Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited and its affiliates may display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your Content on the Website. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
This Website may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of travel experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on this Website (“Interactive Areas”). If Travel Earth provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through this Website any of the following:
- Any Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Travel Earth;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of Travel Earth, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or this Website, or (d) may expose Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
You alone are responsible for your Content. You assume all risks associated with your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of, your Content as described herein. You may not imply that your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Travel Earth.
Travel Earth takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Travel Earth liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Travel Earth is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area.
Although Travel Earth has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Travel Earth reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on this Website at any time and for any reason, or to have such actions performed by third parties on its behalf, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on this Website at your sole cost and expense. Travel Earth has no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your Content.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of this Website in violation of the foregoing violates the terms of this Agreement and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or this Website.
- Our Liability
Please read this section carefully. This section limits travel earth’s liability to you for issues that may arise in connection with your use of this website. If you do not understand the terms in this section or elsewhere in the agreement, please consult a lawyer for clarification before accessing or using this website.
The information, content, software, and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or errors, including reservation availability and pricing errors. Travel earth, its parent, subsidiaries and corporate affiliates (collectively, the “Beatroute Technologies PTE Limited companies”) do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the products and services displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, availability, photographs, features, inclusions and exclusions, general product descriptions, reviews and ratings, etc.). In addition, travel earth expressly reserves the right to correct any availability and pricing errors on our website and/or on pending reservations made under an incorrect price.
The Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited group companies make no representations about the suitability of the information, content, software, products, and services contained on this website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by the Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited group companies. All such information, content, software, products, and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. The Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited group companies disclaim all warranties and conditions that this website, its servers or any email sent from the Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited group companies, are free of viruses or other harmful components. Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, content software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, to the extent permitted by law.
- Your Liability
You agree to defend and indemnify Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited and the Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited Group Companies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, suits, proceedings, investigations, losses, damages, fines, penalties, fees, expenses, costs and any other liabilities of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or related to:
- your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- your violation of any law, rule, regulation or guideline;
- your violation, infringement or misappropriation of the rights of a third party, including without limitation any rights of publicity or privacy;
- your use of this Website;
- your negligence or willful misconduct.
- Links to Third Party Websites
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Travel Earth. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. In some cases you may be asked by a third party site to link your profile on Travel Earth to a profile on another third party site. Choosing to do so is purely optional, and the decision to allow this information to be linked can be disabled (with the third party site) at any time.
- Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of this Website are: ©2017 Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited, All rights reserved. The Company is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than Travel Earth. All other product or service names or slogans displayed on this Website are registered and/or common law trademarks of Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of this Website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Travel Earth and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in this Website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law
This Website is operated by a Singapore Entity and this Agreement is governed by the laws of Singapore. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Singapore and stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceedings in such courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. You agree that all claims you may have against the Company arising from or relating to this Website must be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in Singapore. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
- General Provisions
You agree that no joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and the Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited Group Companies and/or affiliates as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Website within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in the Agreement shall continue in effect.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Beatroute Technologies Pte Limited with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and Travel Earth with respect to this Website. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.